This is an exciting new position at a specialist property communications consultancy committed to delivering strategic advice and results for our clients in property, development, planning and construction. Our values of entrepreneurship, teamwork, adding value and loving our clients are at the heart of how we work as a company and with each other. They provide the backdrop to everything we do, and we want to meet candidates who embrace these values.
It is an exciting time to be joining Cascade. We are a growing consultancy with a first-class client list and ambitious growth plans, demonstrated by our recent investment in a new Soho office which we are moving into at the end of the summer. In 2017, we won the Public Affairs Awards Consultancy of the Year and were shortlisted for the 2019 CIPR Outstanding Specialist PR Consultancy. At the end of 2020 we were delighted to be recognised in the top 28 Best Places to Work in Property.
We are seeking a Client Executive experienced in planning/public affairs and who can hit the ground running with drive and a can-do attitude. You will develop hands-on experience of every part of Cascade and we will ensure that you will have opportunities to progress your career.
- Strong organisational skills to coordinate all aspects of stakeholder and community engagement events, including production of all consultation print and web material.
- Enthusiasm and ability to take the initiative.
- Good verbal communications for liaison with local stakeholders and communities.
- Clear and concise writing style and ability to quickly produce written work to a very high standard.
- Ability to multi-task to deliver good quality work to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working as a member of a small team.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confident, sociable and willing to share ideas freely.
- Interest in local politics, media, property and planning, combined with a willingness to monitor for updates and proactively share insights with colleagues or clients.
- High level of IT literacy and competent in Microsoft Office – experience of using website/blogging platforms would be an advantage.
- Interest in politics and/or involvement in party politics, particularly at a grassroots level in London.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, commercially driven agency environment.
- Experience in using media and social media for campaigning and event planning would be an advantage.
Competitive, dependent upon experience.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, please complete the form below and attach your CV. If you are taken through to the next stage, we will ask you to complete a formal application form.
Gordon Adams - Battersea Power Station Development Company
Cascade has been a key part of the success of Battersea Power Station, providing invaluable political and engagement services.
Brendon Moss - Westbourne Capital Partners
Cascade’s excellent strategic approach was integral to winning local support.
Greg Hoare - Rocco Homes
Cascade’s knowledge and expertise in traditional and digital community engagement has been pivotal in helping us shape our development with genuine local involvement.
James Edwards - Caddick Developments
Cascade's detailed local knowledge, political expertise and strategic acumen across London Boroughs underpinned our stakeholder engagement and consultation across a number of sites, ensuring that our messaging reached every corner of the local community.