This is an exciting new position at a specialist property communications consultancy committed to delivering strategic advice and results for our clients in property, development, planning and construction. Our values of entrepreneurship, teamwork, adding value and loving our clients are at the heart of how we work as a company and with each other. They provide the backdrop to everything we do, and we want to meet candidates who embrace these values.
It is an exciting time to be joining Cascade. We are a growing consultancy with a first-class client list and ambitious growth plans, demonstrated by our recent investment in a new Soho office which we are moving into at the end of the summer. In 2017, we won the Public Affairs Awards Consultancy of the Year and were shortlisted for the 2019 CIPR Outstanding Specialist PR Consultancy. At the end of 2020 we were delighted to be recognised in the top 28 Best Places to Work in Property.
We are seeking an ambitious and capable Client Manager to support multiple aspects of our business including client service delivery, new business and profile raising. The right applicants will have a good understanding of local government, property and planning and also value the opportunity to build long lasting relationships with clients and stakeholders.
About the role
- Guiding clients through the nuances of the planning process.
- Acting as the project manager and main point of contact for clients on projects.
- Providing communications, stakeholder engagement and public consultation advice to clients on a variety of development projects.
- Actively contributing to new business development and networking opportunities to help grow Cascade.
- Two to three years agency and/or project management experience.
- Good understanding of local government and its politics and the property and planning sector.
- Excellent communication abilities, including clear and concise written work and strong inter-personal skills.
- Highly organised and capable of managing several projects concurrently.
- Ability to work as part of a small team including managing delegation, taking a lead role in the delivery of engagement programmes and demonstrating financial management.
- Ability to develop and manage client and stakeholder relationships.
- Interest/Involvement in local party politics.
- Experience of working with the media.
- Experience of using social media as an engagement and campaigning tool.
Competitive plus benefits
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, please complete the form below and attach your CV. If you are taken through to the next stage, we will ask you to complete a formal application form.
Gordon Adams - Battersea Power Station Development Company
Cascade has been a key part of the success of Battersea Power Station, providing invaluable political and engagement services.
Brendon Moss - Westbourne Capital Partners
Cascade’s excellent strategic approach was integral to winning local support.
Greg Hoare - Rocco Homes
Cascade’s knowledge and expertise in traditional and digital community engagement has been pivotal in helping us shape our development with genuine local involvement.
James Edwards - Caddick Developments
Cascade's detailed local knowledge, political expertise and strategic acumen across London Boroughs underpinned our stakeholder engagement and consultation across a number of sites, ensuring that our messaging reached every corner of the local community.