Reporting to: Operations Director
Location: Soho – the role will be office based.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 (Final salary subject to experience)
Cascade is looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual with a can-do attitude to join its Operations team as we move into our new Soho office. Reporting to the Operations Director with on the job training provided, this position will suit someone who can multi-task and enjoys working in a varied role. Our values of entrepreneurship, teamwork, adding value and loving our clients are at the heart of how we work as a company and with each other. They provide the backdrop to everything we do and we want to meet candidates who embrace these values.
It is an exciting time to be joining Cascade. We are a growing consultancy with a first class client list and ambitious growth plans, demonstrated by our recent investment in our new office which we are moving into this summer. In 2017, we won the Public Affairs Awards Consultancy of the Year and were shortlisted for the 2019 CIPR Outstanding Specialist PR Consultancy. At the end of 2020, we were delighted to be recognised in the top 28 Best Places to Work in Property.
- Provide secretariat function for internal meetings.
- Organisation and management of all team events, including summer and Christmas parties.
- Manage Cascade subscriptions.
- Monitor Cascade email account.
- Provide support for client events.
- Assisting with the induction of new joiners.
- Overseeing facilities management.
- Ensure office supplies and stationery are maintained.
- Contracts management, including insurance and utilities.
- Health and safety overview and point of contact.
- Point of contact for external IT support.
Front of House
- Reception/meet and greet visitors.
- Meeting room and desk space allocation.
- Wardour Mews event logistics including room preparation, catering and on the day management.
- Oversight and management of company databases.
- Provide full administrative support for Cascade marketing events.
- Provide full administrative support for Cascade attendance at party conferences and industry events.
- Enthusiasm and ability to take the initiative.
- Comfortable working in a small team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication and writing skills.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this role, please complete the form below and attach your CV. If you are taken through to the next stage, we will invite you for an interview.
The closing date for applications is 15 July 2022.
Gordon Adams - Battersea Power Station Development Company
Cascade has been a key part of the success of Battersea Power Station, providing invaluable political and engagement services.
Brendon Moss - Westbourne Capital Partners
Cascade’s excellent strategic approach was integral to winning local support.
Greg Hoare - Rocco Homes
Cascade’s knowledge and expertise in traditional and digital community engagement has been pivotal in helping us shape our development with genuine local involvement.
James Edwards - Caddick Developments
Cascade's detailed local knowledge, political expertise and strategic acumen across London Boroughs underpinned our stakeholder engagement and consultation across a number of sites, ensuring that our messaging reached every corner of the local community.